According to the SamMobile insider info, the image you are seeing just leads back to the next Samsung Galaxy S IV. The source of course can not yet confirm the veracity of this, but according to the tipster, the possibility that it is really the look of Samsung next top range smartphone.The design of the device combines the design of the previous Samsung Galaxy S III with that of the Galaxy Premier , eliminating for the first time in the history of the Galaxy series of high-end hardware button central in favor of the screen keys.
Finally, the frame seems to be very thin, and as we can see from the picture, very long, a sign that the display appears to be very large.
The Galaxy S IV rumoured specifications are listed below:
- Exynos 5450 Quad-Core CPU clocked at 2.0GHz
- Mali-T658 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 4.99” SuperAMOLED FULL HD resolution (1080×1920) Display
- 13 Megapixel Rear Facing Camera
- 2 Megapixel Front Facing Camera
- Android 4.2.1 (Out of the box)