Have any new hardware every six months a generational change and now no time to buy a smartphone with the new processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro the same producer announces at CES 2013 a new range of more powerful CPU and up to 75% higher performance of the current Quad Core processors.
The new realities are called Snapdragon 600 and Snapdragon 800 and will debut this year in Q2 , practically between 4 months! The first model, Snapdragon 600, although it is not the top range is already able to substantially exceed the performance of the processor tip. We find:
- Quad-core Krait 300 clocked to 1.9 GHz per core
- Adreno 320 GPU as the current model of the Nexus 4 for example
- LPDDR3 RAM
- Overall performance that is up to 40% more than the current Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU
Quite impressive however the processor Snapdragon 800 which in fact is currently the most powerful CPU presented with the largest clock ever seen to date!
- Quad-core Krait 400 up to 2.3GHz per core
- Adreno 330 GPU better than the S4 Pro
- RAM media with improved ability to stay 2x32bit modules LPDDR3 to 800 MHz
- Built-in networking 4G LTE Cat 4 and 802.11ac
- Ability to record video at a resolution UltraHD (4096 × 2304)
- Support for screens UltraHD (4096 × 2304)
- Support DTS-HD, Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 surround
- Support cameras up to 55 megapixels with Dual Image Signal Processors (ISPs)
- Overall performance that is up to 75% higher than the current Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU
Needless to say, we are talking about a processor can move virtually any type of hardware, including our PC and any device imaginable. I must say, the power does not fail now and if we continue at this rate is difficult to imagine what will be presented at CES 2014!