Sony has recently released a new firmware update for its Xperia smartphone line up, the Xperia P, U,and Sun. The update will generally improve the stability of the system and fix some bugs and add some important features.Thanks to the suggestions of the community the Japanese manufacturer was able to intervene on several software features that returned some problems users by filling out the following changelog.
- Improved performance and overall stability.
- fix a problem with WiFi.
- fix a problem with the Tethering / Hotspot.
- correction of a problem with the camera in shooting mode and playback.
- fix a problem with the data sharing via NFC.
- fix a problem with the Messaging application.
Although you do not specify precisely which devices are affected by the changes described individual, Sony continues to maintain a high attention also for its mid-range device, a few days ahead of the first official information on what will be the first devices that will be updated the latest version of Android Jelly Bean .