Here we go! LG has finally lifted the veil on its new top range smartphone,the much expected LG Optimus G.
LG Optimus G is the first Android smartphone to adopt the next-generation platform created by Qualcomm, fully compatible with the technology LTE and able to provide new standards of performance, finally shows all the technical specifications of a device that not only will lead the way to a whole new array device expected later in the year, but officially opens the entry of Qualcomm in the segment of 4-core cpu.
- 4.7-inch 1280 × 768 IPS TrueHD technology Zerogap Touch display.
- Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5 GHz processor with GPUAdreno 320 .
- 2GB RAM.
- Android OS 4.0.
- 32GB of internal memory (not expandable).
- Camera 13 or 8 Mpxl (depending on the country), front face camera with 1.3 Mpxl.
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0 HS, A-GPS, MHL, DLNA and NFC.
- 2100 mAh battery 2.100 mAh.
- 131.9 x 68.9 x 8.45mm, 145g.
"Optimus G is the most innovative device ever in the history of LG, as well as the smartphone industry in general. With this device, users will be able to experience the unsurpassed quality UX interface, allowing them to carry out many activities that actually improve their daily lives. - Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company"
In fact, LG has introduced several innovations in software are well integrated into the operating system to measure user and with an eye to the media.
- Cross-Tasking that flanked the normal activities managed by the multi-tasking not only regulates the use of applications but applies them according to their complexity so as not to undermine what we are doing while we may have running programs that do require extra effort to the processor.
- QSlide shows two different screens simultaneously on a single display, so that you may complete two tasks - such as sending a text message, or search the web while watching a video.
- Live Zooming notevolemente improves the video footage taken with the smartphone, with the ability to zoom in up to five times while shooting is in action.
- Dual Screen Dual Play : useful to those who make extensive use of your device for presentations or as mirroring content on your TV, thanks to this feature not only be able to share your media at home, but we have the ability to view different content on each screen in wirelessly. For example, a presentation can be viewed on the TV while Optimus G shows the accompanying notes.
The new LG Optimus G will be available from next week on the Korean market, while gradually reach the remaining countries during the month of October waiting to know the real selling price, which still remains under strict confidence.